Welcome to the Imago Africa membership page. Becoming a member of Imago Africa is the best decision to make after or even during your training.
There is an annual membership fee of R1000 for 2021, which is due by 1 March 2021.
Please email El Marie at email@example.com to register or renew your membership.
- Benefit from discounts for paid up members only at Conferences, webinars, online events and advanced training. Members receive 10% discount.
- Trainees receive free membership during their first year of training.
- A profile on the Imago Africa website “Find a Therapist/Facilitator” search tab.
- Use of the Imago Africa website platform and directory resulting in referrals and opportunities to profile and market your practice and
- Access to online & Face 2 Face advanced trainings. Members receive 10% discount.
- Access to Imago branding for advertising, business cards, logo, power-point templates and letterhead. Receipt of the Brand Identity Guidelines and logo templates upon completion of training.
- Access to Imago Africa’s social media pages to advertise your practice and/or workshops – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Access to informative monthly newsletters, keeping you up to date of all the happenings in the community and the Events Calendar.
- Members are invited to share their expertise around different topics throughout the year by writing and posting articles or blogs.
- Access to free Nationwide and Regional Online Chapters meetings for members to enjoy sharing resources, learning together and connection. Members may invite an interested guest.
- Accreditation of CPD points when attending advanced training chapter meetings, online events and webinars.
- Preferential opportunities to present at online events and webinars.
- Free access to “The Group as Expert” bi-monthly Zoominar hosted by Michele Naude.
- Weekly introductions on the Imago Community Whatsapp Chat for referral & connection purposes.
- Opportunities to serve through joining the Board of Imago Africa. Your voice counts and is welcomed.
- Opportunities to connect and support one another and bridge the geographical gap through our Whatsapp Imago Community Chat.
- Online and Face to Face Supervision opportunities. Regular and available peer supervision with any other members of the Imago Africa community through Whatsapp, Zoom online meetings and one on one Chapter meetings.
- Free access to the latest research and theoretical developments in Imago.
- Conduct research and receive support and access to potential research participants (within ethical parameters) within the Imago community.
- Become a Friend of Imago. If you are not a facilitator or therapist and you love being part of this community, we value your support. As a Friend of Imago you are welcome to participate in our community events, receive our newsletters, share in our collective expertise and enjoy our support and access to information about Imago ad pro bono opportunities. In partnering with us, you also benefit through potential collaborative opportunities.