Becoming a member grants you access to the following benefits:
Please email El Marie at imagoafrica.co.za to register or renew your membership.
The fee is well worth all the benefits which include:
- From 10% discount for Imago conferences, webinars, online events and advanced training (This applies to paid up members only).
- Trainees receive free membership during their six months of training.
- A personal profile on the Imago Africa website “Find a Therapist/Facilitator” search tab.
- Use of the Imago Africa website platform and directory providing you with opportunities to profile and market your practice and increase your referrals.
- Access to online & face-to-face advanced training (Members receive a 10% discount)
- Access to Imago branding for advertising, business cards, logo, power-point templates and letterhead. You will receive the brand Identity guidelines and logo templates upon completion of your training.
- Certification badge upon completion of your training and legal use of the title: “certified Imago Therapist and member of Imago Africa”.
- Access to Imago Africa’s social media pages to advertise your practice and/or workshops (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Access to informative monthly newsletters and Events Calender. This will keep you up to date of all the happenings in the Imago community
- Invitations to share knowledge and expertise on different topics throughout the year by writing and posting articles or blogs on the website.
- Access to free Nationwide and Regional Online Chapters meetings for members to enjoy sharing resources, learning together and connecting. Members may also invite an interested guest.
- Accreditation of CPD points when attending advanced training chapter meetings, online events and webinars.
- Preferential opportunities to present at online events and webinars.
- Free access to “The Group as Expert” bi-monthly Zoominar hosted by Imago Facilitators.
- Weekly introductions on the Imago Community Whatsapp Chat for referral & connection purposes.
- Opportunities to serve by joining the Board of Imago Africa. Your voice counts and is welcomed.
- Opportunities to connect and support one another and bridge the geographical gap through our Whatsapp Imago Community Chat.
- Online and face-to-face supervision opportunities. Regular peer supervision is available with any other members of the Imago Africa community through What’s app, Zoom online meetings and one-on-one.
- Free access to the latest research and theoretical developments in Imago.
- Opportunity to conduct research, receive support and access to potential research participants (within ethical parameters) within the Imago community.
- Become a Friend of Imago. If you are not a facilitator or therapist and you love being part of this community, we value your support. As a Friend of Imago, you are welcome to participate in our community events, receive our newsletters, share in our collective expertise and enjoy our support and access to information regarding Imago ad pro bono opportunities. In partnering with us, you also benefit through potential collaborative opportunities.