Imago Africa Membership
Why become an Imago Africa member?
Becoming a member of the Imago Africa community offers many benefits to enhance your personal and professional development.
As an Imago Africa community member, you get to participate in our community events, stay up to date with trainings, workshops, events and news in our monthly newsletters. Share in our collective expertise and enjoy access to information and support regarding Imago Africa and potential referrals and collaborative opportunities.
What you get for your membership fee:
- Get a 10% discounted rate on all Imago Africa events, training, workshops and conferences (paid up members only)
- Utilise Imago branding for your business stationery, social media, advertising and marketing elements
- A personal profile on the Imago Africa website “Find a Therapist/Facilitator” search tab.
- Leverage the Imago Africa’s social media pages to advertise your practice, workshops and events on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Imago Certification badge upon completion of your training and legal use of the title: “certified Imago Therapist and member of Imago Africa”.
- Keep updated with our monthly newsletters and Events Calendar of all the happenings in the Imago community locally and globally.
- Trainees receive free membership during their six-month training period
- Join the bi-monthly “The Group as Expert” webinars to enhance your professional skills
- Continuously enhance your skills with ongoing advanced training events
- Share your knowledge and expertise on different topics throughout the year by contributing to articles for our newsletter and website blog.
- Join our national and regional chapter meetings and share resources, learning’s and connecting with like-minded peers.
- Accreditation of CPD points when attending advanced training, chapter meetings, events and webinars
- Regular peer supervision in group or one-on-one format.
- Free access to the latest research and theoretical developments in Imago.
Opportunity to conduct research, receive support and access to potential research participants (within ethical parameters) within the Imago community.
- Preferential opportunities to present at online events and webinars.
- Introductions and referrals on the Imago Community WhatsApp groups.
- Opportunity to serve the community by joining the Board of Imago Africa.
- Online and face-to-face interactions
- Invite your peers to join our events, training and conferences
Imago Africa Annual membership is 1 March – 28 February each year.
|Membership Fee: R1000.00||Pensioner Fee (60+) R500.00||Trainees Fee: R500.00|
Imago Relationship Worldwide
As an Imago Practitioner, join the Imago Relationship worldwide community and get exposure to a global community, event & training.
Membership Fee: R340.00